TERMS & CONDITIONS
INCLUDED IN THE TRIP
AviFauna includes the following in the price (unless otherwise explicitly stated in the program sheet):
• All transports during the trip from the designated arrival airport for the tour to the designated airport of departure in Sweden or Denmark.
• All accommodation including taxes.
• Full board, including tips and taxes. Non-alcoholic beverages are included (alcoholic drinks at personal expense) and diets care catered to if communicated before the onset of the trip.
• The service of one tour leader for each 12 participants during the whole trip.
• All entrance fees for visits announced in the program.
EXCLUDED FROM THE TRIP
• Personal travel insurance.
• Visa fees.
• Any expenses incurred before reaching the starting point of the tour.
• Excess baggage fees.
• Changes to fixed meal plans, such as a la carte orders or eating at alternative places away from the group.
• Costs incurred when the tour participant has decided to not take part in the group’s activities.
Accommodation is described in the programme sheet. Single room occupancy can only be guaranteed if paying a single room supplement.
Single travellers wishing to share a room will be matched with a person of the same sex. If two participants wish to share with each other, both must note this on the booking form.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
You are expected to have a travel insurance covering flights connecting to the tour. For minor delays we can wait, at the discretion of the Tour Leader, but for longer delays you have to make your own way to join the trip. Emergency numbers are provided for this and we will of course help making, but not paying for, arrangements.
Booking & payments
The website shows which scheduled tours there are spaces left on. If a tour is full, and you are prepared to wait for a space, please let us know and we will put you in a waiting list. In order to make a firm booking, a non-refundable deposit must be made. Please see the program sheet for the amount of the deposit.
A confirmation of the booking will be sent from us and you will be reminded when payment is due, usually 60 days before departure.
Payment has to be made in SEK. We can accept credit cards (via Paypal) or electronic bank transfers. Details will be clear from the invoice. We do not accept cheques.
Cancelling a tour
A cancellation must be notified to us via email, fax or letter. For cancellations 60 days prior to departure the deposit will be retained by AviFauna. For cancellations 60-30 days before departure 50% of the trip’s price will be retained by AviFauna. Later cancellations render a forfeit of 100% of the trip’s price.
In exceptional circumstances, e g tax changes, fuel price increases, AviFauna can raise the price of a trip with a maximum of 5% of the total price. In the unlikely event we should need to increase the price above 5% each participant will be notified and has the right to get a 100% refund on what amount has already been paid if deciding to opt out.
Please note that we observe wild animals and their occurrence can vary with weather, local foraging conditions etc. We cannot guarantee any species. The tours have been described with a realistic expectation in mind.
Restrictions on participation
If a participant is deemed by our tour leader(s) to conduct oneself in a way which negatively affects fellow participants or affects the quality of the trip we have the right to remove the participant from the trip. Return travel is at the participant’s expense and no refund for the rest of the trip will be made.
AviFauna is a member of the Swedish Association of Travel Agents which means that we follow the recommendations of The National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN) in case of a dispute.
© AviFauna i Sverige AB
Responsible for content: AviFauna i Sverige AB.